Category: Health & Fitness

Snooze or Lose

It takes just one night of poor sleep to trigger loss of muscle! A study by Uppsala University in Sweden found that after a single sleepless night, muscles show signs of protein breakdown. That’s why you go like jelly after a party weekend! The good news is that you must listen to your body and […]

Read more
Go with your gut instinct!

Chunky knits, crunchy leaves and hot chocolates by a roaring fire! I just love this time of year. However, as we all begin to feel the temperatures plummet it’s time to take out the long johns and woolly socks. Almost the entire country has a runny nose, a sandpaper throat, and aching limbs and there […]

Read more
Don’t waist your time!

You can’t out-train a bad diet. You can put in hours at the gym, but if you aren’t eating the right nutrition the fact is your wasting your time, literally! It’s the simple 80/20 ratio – 80% of your abs are made in the kitchen the other 20% is in the gym. So if your […]

Read more
Evolution, not revolution – simple health and nutrition steps that can transform your life

We all go through periods when we burn the candle at both ends. I certainly know all about the toll overdoing it can take on your health – I’ve just had the craziest seven months of my life and I’ve never looked forward to winter, with all the drudgery it promises! The body, and the […]

Read more