You can chose this for lunch or dinner as it’s packed full of protein and good fats and bursting with vitamins and minerals from the greens.
What you need:
🟢1 fillet of salmon (wild if in season)
🟢5 Asparagus Tips
🟢Large head of brocolli
🟢salt and pepper to taste
🟢small knob of Kerrygold butter or unsalted butter
What to do:
Poach your salon for 15 minutes in a pot on your hob and season with salt and pepper. While the salon is cooking prepare your brocolli for cooking:
Add the florets to rapidly boiling salted water for a few minutes (whilst that is boiling move on to prepare your asparagus)
- Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
- Saute the spears over high heat in a saute pan with oil or butter.
- Saute until lightly browned and tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- You can also sauté the asparagus in a wok to stir fry using the same method as above if you prefer.