Chicken Parma Stuffed Peppers
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Grated Parmesan
- Garlic cloves
- Fresh and well chopped parsley
- Red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper, ground
- Bell peppers, halved
- Fresh breaded cooked chicken
- Heat oven up to 180c
- Take a large bowl and add mozzarella, parmesan, garlic, marinara, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt, ground black pepper and mix it well.
- Add in the chicken in this paste.
- Now put some broth in the baking dish and put the bell peppers in it.
- Put the sauce in the ball peppers and top it with cheese.
- Bake it for 1 hour and then take out and uncover.
- Serve with parsley as garnishing.