I don’t know about you but for me nothing beats the lovely smell of home baking oozing through the house. These taste and smell divine and only take 25 minutes to prepare and cook.
- Unsweetened almond milk (3/4 cup)
- Orange (1, medium, zested and juiced)
- Agave nectar (3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon)
- Wholegrain wheat flour (1 1/4 cup)
- Baking powder (1 teaspoon)
- Baking soda (1/2 teaspoon)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder (2 tablespoons)
- Dairy-free dark chocolate or ordinary (50 g, coarsely chopped)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Line a muffin pan with 12 liners.
- Whisk the orange zest and juice, agave nectar, and almond milk in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Gradually mix the wet ingredients with the dry until well combined.
- Add in the coarsely chopped chocolate.
- Pour the mixture evenly between the 12 liners.
- Bake until set on top, for about 20-25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack before serving.