Honey & Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- 2 medjool dates, pitted (220g)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ cup (130g) crunchy peanut butter, natural
- ½ cup (60g) almond meal
- ¼ cup (25g) desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup (37g) raisins
- ¼ cup (37g) peanuts, chopped
- Place the dates, honey, cinnamon, peanut butter, almond meal, coconut, raisins and peanuts in a food processor. Blitz until well combined, the mixture should be a thick paste-like consistency.
- Roll level tablespoons of the mixture into balls and place on a plate. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set or until firm.
- Store the balls in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.