Salmon & Vegetable Casserole
Tonight on the menu at Lara's Taverna is delicious healthy Salmon & Vegetable Casserole giving a true taste of the Mediterranean. Just so easy to make and a real family pleaser.
- 3 ½ cups (800g) baby potatoes, washed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup (200g) tender steam broccoli or green beans
- 3 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 ¼ cup (250g) cherry tomatoes
- 2 rosemary springs
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 lb (500g) salmon fillets
- Pre-heat oven to 360°F (180°C).
- Place the potatoes in a large baking tray and rub them in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then bake for 15-20 minutes. I like them soft.
- Next, add the onion and rosemary, drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and add them to the tray bake alongside the broccoli. Bake for another 20-25 minutes.
- Once salmon is cooked through, divide everything and squeeze a fresh organic lemon all over and season with Maldron salt and pepper.