Fresh Avocado & Basil with Organic Tomatoes on Wholegrain Toast
- 4 medium slices of wholegrain bread
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- handful fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 avocado
- Toast the bread in a toaster or oven.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and chop the basil, then place in a small bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Half the avocado, remove the pit and spoon out the flesh, then cut into thin slices.
- Add the avocado slices and season with pepper and a little salt. Top with the tomatoes and serve.