Fried Eggs with Tomatoes & Tuna
Simple delicious and very nutritious and filling and super easy to make and if fish doesn't take your fancy just replace the fish with feta cheese (still delicious and healthy)
- 1 large tomato
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 oz. (80g) tuna in olive oil
- a pinch of oregano
- a pinch of chili flakes
- parsley, chopped, to serve
- Peel the tomato and chop into cubes.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan, add the chopped tomato and fry over high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Create 2 gaps in the tomato and break the eggs into them. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange pieces of tuna on top. Then sprinkle with dried oregano and optionally chili flakes.
- Fry for a further 3 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked. Serve with fresh parsley.