Blueberry Banana Bars
- 2 cups (300g) blueberries
- ¼ cup (60ml) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. arrowroot powder
- 3 cups (250g) rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 scoop of Tri-Blend select Banana Flavour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, smash the blueberries using a fork. Combine with the maple syrup and arrowroot powder. Set aside.
- Add half the oats to a food processor or blender to create oat flour and add in one scoop of Tri-Blend Select Banana flavour which is high in fibre and protein and vegan friendly.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and combine with the remaining rolled oats, banana, and water.
- Firmly press ¾ of the oats mixture into a thin, even layer in the baking pan. Spread the blueberry mixture on top and then crumble the remaining oat mixture over the blueberries.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.