Chicken Meatball Soup
- 12 chicken meatballs
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 2 medium-sized bell peppers
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons curry
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 2 cups gluten free vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- In a large skillet, sauté the onions, garlic, oregano, parsley, basil, and seasoning powders over medium-high heat, until the onions become translucent.
- Add in the diced tomatoes and vegetable stock. Allow to come to a boil.
- Add in the salt, meatballs, and chopped spinach. Let the mixture simmer for 7 minutes, or until properly cooked.
- Remove from the fire and allow to cool.
- For more flavor, garnish with basil. Serve warm.