Chocolate Protein Energy Bombs
It's all about the dates. Here's a fast quick recipe I rustled up which is lovely for a little afternoon power burst and still getting in that chocolate craving. So easy to make and many benefits to dates can be lowering cholesterol, rich in vitamins, promotes healthy skin, boosts the immune system and rich in protein.
- ⅓ cup (50g) chopped dark chocolate
- 9 pitted Medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp. tahini
- 2 scoops F1 vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp. desiccated coconut (optional) but delicious
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie and mix in the protein powder when melted and mix it in until it disappears.
- Fill the dates with tahini and cover with the dark chocolate. Place on a chopping board covered with a sheet of baking paper and sprinkle with desiccated coconut (optional).
- Finally, place the dates on the chopping board in the fridge for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set, then remove and enjoy.
- Enjoy with your cup of favourite tea