Chocolate Protein Energy Bombs
- ⅓ cup (50g) chopped dark chocolate
- 9 pitted Medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp. tahini
- 2 scoops F1 vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp. desiccated coconut (optional) but delicious
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie and mix in the protein powder when melted and mix it in until it disappears.
- Fill the dates with tahini and cover with the dark chocolate. Place on a chopping board covered with a sheet of baking paper and sprinkle with desiccated coconut (optional).
- Finally, place the dates on the chopping board in the fridge for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set, then remove and enjoy.
- Enjoy with your cup of favourite tea