Elite Protein Brownies
- • Bananas (2, very ripe)
- • applesauce (1/4 cup) stew up your own with fresh cooking apples!
- • Cocoa powder (1/2 cup)
- • F1 Smooth Chocolate protein powder (1 scoop (41 grams)
- • Chocolate chips (2 tablespoons)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease a loaf tin with non-stick spray.
- Process the applesauce, bananas, protein powder, and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin and flatten it using a spoon.
- On top, add the chocolate chips.
- Place it in the preheated oven. After the chocolate chips have melted, spread them.
- Then, bake for 17-20 minutes. Allow it to cool and cut into 8 squares.