Elite Protein Brownies
The Elite Living Kitchen Studio is hopping with pots and pans this week developing and creating new recipes. It's hard to believe that this protein brownies not only taste good but they are super healthy to as a treat.
- • Bananas (2, very ripe)
- • applesauce (1/4 cup) stew up your own with fresh cooking apples!
- • Cocoa powder (1/2 cup)
- • F1 Smooth Chocolate protein powder (1 scoop (41 grams)
- • Chocolate chips (2 tablespoons)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease a loaf tin with non-stick spray.
- Process the applesauce, bananas, protein powder, and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin and flatten it using a spoon.
- On top, add the chocolate chips.
- Place it in the preheated oven. After the chocolate chips have melted, spread them.
- Then, bake for 17-20 minutes. Allow it to cool and cut into 8 squares.