Honey & Lime Glazed Salmon with Pineapple Rice
- 1.3 lbs. (600g) salmon, 4 fillets•
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbs fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Pineapple Rice:
- ⅔ cup (150g) rice
- ¾ cup (200g) sweetcorn
- 1 ¼ cups (250g) pineapple, chopped
- 1 ⅓ cup (200g) cucumber, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp. honey
- ½ cup coriander leaves (or mint)
- Cut the skin off the salmon fillets. Rinse and dry.
- Mix the ingredients of the marinade and coast the pieces of salmon. Place in a casserole for marinating for about 1 hour.
- Cook the rice in lightly salted water, then spread on a large plate to cool.
- Drain the sweetcorn and add to the rice. Peel and cut the pineapple into small chunks and the cucumber into small cubes. Add to the salad bowl, season with a pinch of salt, lime juice and honey. Add coriander leaves (or mint) and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 410°F (210°C). Bake the marinated salmon for 18 minutes, until cooked throughout.
- Serve salmon with the earlier prepared pineapple rice.
- Dig in and enjoy!