X
X
Back to the top
X

SUBSCRIBE

FREE 'MEAL PREP GUIDE'
WITH SHOPPING LIST & MEAL PLANNER

 
X

health & fitness

Evolution, not revolution – simple health and nutrition steps that can transform your life

We all go through periods when we burn the candle at both ends. I certainly know all about the toll overdoing it can take on your health – I’ve just had the craziest seven months of my life and I’ve never looked forward to winter, with all the drudgery it promises!   The body, and the mind, can only take so much. And when the tipping point comes it can hit you like a freight train.   Life is incredibly fast paced these days. It’s easy to take your finger off the pulse and neglect yourself between long working days,......

Read more

Go with your gut instinct!

Chunky knits, crunchy leaves and hot chocolates by a roaring fire! I just love this time of year.   However, as we all begin to feel the temperatures plummet it’s time to take out the long johns and woolly socks.   Almost the entire country has a runny nose, a sandpaper throat, and aching limbs and there is nothing fun about feeling under the weather.   But, fear not, there are a few basic steps to take to boost your immunity and to prevent the colds from returning and being sick.   While it’s important to stock up on Vitamin......

Read more

Don’t waist your time!

You can’t out-train a bad diet.   You can put in hours at the gym, but if you aren’t eating the right nutrition the fact is your wasting your time, literally!   It’s the simple 80/20 ratio - 80% of your abs are made in the kitchen the other 20% is in the gym. So if your nutrition isn’t on point, it doesn’t matter how often or how hard you work out, the weight loss won’t happen.   If you're finding it hard to lose weight lately or if you're hitting a plateau try these tips out which will help......

Read more

Elite Living Nutrition © 2021 All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Liberty Communicates