This delicious recipe only takes 15 minutes to prepare and cook and you are guaranteed a gorgeous bowl of goodness which is certain to please all the family and if fish is not your thing, replace the shrimp with diced up chicken.
- 5 cups (1 ½ litres) vegetable stock
- 2 cups (400g) can cannellini beans, drained
- 10 oz. (300g) shrimps
- 5 ⅓ cups (800g) vegetable mix of choice
- ½ cup (85g) quinoa
- ¼ cup (60g) basil pesto
- Put the stock, beans, shrimps, vegetable mix and quinoa in a pot and bring to high heat while stirring.
- Leave to cook for 15 minutes on medium heat with the lid on the pan. Stir frequently. Stir in the pesto, place into nice bowls and serve immediately.