Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
- 3 bananas, chopped
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 7 oz. (200g) peanut butter, natural
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 oz. (85g) 85% dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a muffin tin with paper muffin cups.
- Place the chopped bananas into a bowl and drizzle with lemon juice. Add in eggs, honey, peanut butter and mash everything together with a fork. Next add the cocoa powder and baking soda and whisk together.
- Divide the mixture between each of the muffin cups and sprinkle with the chopped chocolate.
- Place the tray into the oven and bake for around 18 - 20 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and place the muffins onto a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
NotesGF - GLUTEN FREE
MP - MEAL PREP/FREEZER FRIENDLY
V - VEGETARIAN
N - CONTAINS NUTS