Life's a Peach Muffins
These vanilla and peach muffins are divine and so easy to make. Great to pack into the kids lunch box or your own lunchbox too for a little treat or to make for a kids party.
- 1 medium peach, chopped
- Dry ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups (140g) ground almonds
- 2 ½ tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Wet ingredients:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a muffin tin with paper muffin liners or use silicone muffin cases.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients, and in a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until well combined. Add in the chopped peach and mix again.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between the 12 muffin cases. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and place on a wire cooling rack for 10 minutes before removing from the liner
NotesGF - GLUTEN FREE
DF - DAIRY FREE
LC. - LOW CARB
MP - MEAL PREP/FREEZER FRIENDLY
V - VEGETARIAN
N - CONTAINS NUTS
Recipeaward winningbest nutrition influencerElite Living Nutritionhealthy mealItalian recipekilkennyLaura warrenLose weight Irelandnutritionist